Sunday, September 24, 2006

What am I doing here?

In case that is what you are now asking yourself, you're in good company - mine!
You probably got here from the WW 50+ Board, so you have no one to blame but yourself.
If you just came for the pictures, you're too early.
My first posts will probably be reposts of my best stuff from the WW board, so you might be bored, especially if you didn't find it all that exciting the first time you read it.
One of my pet peeves about the WW Board is the censorship, but guess what? I reserve veto power. If you want to verbally abuse me or mine, you are going to have to do it over there. We librarians like to call it selection, not censorship. I will, however, attempt to control the urge to correct your spelling, but I might tease you about it.
WW is a big part of my life, so a lot of my posts will be about that, but this is also going to be about working out, knitting, and books.
Hehe. This is going to be fun! Come on in! The water's fine!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you, Gonad!!! Awesome. Your evolution is very dramatic.

Sexy legs, I must say. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the site! You did a great job.

MWAH, you Sexy FT, you!